Google Hangouts (video conferences) have become central to our community of practice. Some of these Hangouts are structured presentations and some are meetings.
Structured presentations are the best way we have of sharing information with one another about outcomes and measurement. Please join us!
Deb Bialeschki / American Camp Association — Tue., Apr. 19th at 3:00 Eastern — Doodle
Get a 5 minute overview of the ACA Youth Outcomes Battery (youth self-report as well as staff and parent observation versions) followed by the most common Pros and Cons to its use. Then we’ll cover any questions you might have! Everyone will leave the hangout with a copy of the Independence scale (basic- increase format) for youth with ideas for its use!
Sally Munemitsu / Algorhythm — Wed., May 11th at 3:00 Eastern — Doodle
Algorhythm is the second assessment developer in RTB (the first being ACA). Currently, four RTB camps are Algorhythm clients. Algorhythm will introduce its research-based, validated and automated YD iLearning System that supports individual programs in learning about their social-emotional learning outcomes and their effective practices as well as grows a common dataset that supports field-wide learnings. Come hear preliminary data mining findings based on 1500 youth, including “pathways to success” for both high and low needs youth. So far several camps are our “positive deviants” (those who exceed beyond the norm)!
- Deb Bialeschki / American Camp Association — Mar. 10th, 2016
- Amanda Mejia Westall / Sherwood Forest — Jan. 7th, 2016 (Matt forgot to record this Whoops!)
- Ariella Rogge / Sanborn Western Camps — Dec. 9th, 2015
- Matt Smith / Longacre Camp — Dec. 2nd, 2015
These structured presentations have been saved to RTB’s YouTube channel for public viewing.
- GOTG 2016A Meeting #2 — Apr. 8th, 2016 — (Background: Getting Off the Ground / GOTG)
- GOTG 2016A Meeting #1 — Mar. 25th, 2016 — (Background: Getting Off the Ground / GOTG)
- New Member Hangout — Mar. 24th, 2016 — (Background: New Members)
- New Member Hangout — Mar. 18th, 2016 (Background: New Members)
- ACA Atlanta Recap — Feb. 25th, 2016 — (Background: ACA Atlanta)
- Planning Getting Off the Ground — Feb. 24th, 2016 — (Background: Getting Off the Ground / GOTG, Measuring Outcomes 101)
These meetings have been saved to RTB’s YouTube channel for public viewing.
Feeling confused by what all this means?
- Hangouts are for RTB members only, but membership is open to everyone, if you want to join RTB that’s awesome click here
- Check out our introduction to structured presentations
- All times Eastern
- All Hangouts limited to ten participants (Google’s rules)
- No Google account or gmail address? Feel free to use one of our guest accounts